The Grocery Link Society
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO STRUGGLES TO ACCESS GROCERIES DUE TO AGE, CHRONIC DISEASE, DISABILITY, ILLNESS OR INJURY?
- In January 2016, The Grocery Link launched its NON-PROFIT arm, "The Grocery Link Society."
- The Society donates and subsidizes services to people who struggle to access groceries in our shared community regardless of age, income level or having family in the area.
- The Society takes all Society orders over the phone.
- NO COMPUTER, NO CREDIT CARD AND NO VEHICLE REQUIRED
- To learn more CALL 587-578-4197